At Pike Creek Christian Preschool they had fun mixing baking soda with food dye and vinegar to make some fizzy reactions!
Materials Needed for the Mixing Activity
To do this mixing activity you will need the following:
- A tray to put everything in.
- Baking soda
- Food dye (various colors)
How to Do the Mixing Activity
To do this mixing activity follow these steps:
- Pour the baking soda into your tray.
- Put droplets of food dye onto the baking soda and mix it all around.
- Pour some vinegar onto the baking soda and watch as it colorfully fizzes!
Source for Photos: Pike Creek Christian Preschool