This free bear mask printable was very popular with the students at Mt. Pleasant Preschool in Mineralwells, West Virginia and it is easy to see why! It is very cute and easy to do as a craft activity! Just follow the steps below!
Mt. Pleasant Preschool, Mineralwells, West Virginia
What You Need
- Brown or White Paper
- Popsicle stick
- Glue or Tape
- Crayons or Markers (optional)
Сlick on mask image to open in original size
How to Make Your Own Bear Mask
1. Print a copy of the printable on brown or white paper that students can color brown or leave white if they want to be polar bears instead of brown bears!
2. Have students cut the mask out of the paper and cut holes in the eyes so they can see through it.
3. Help students put the bear mask printable on a Popsicle stick with glue or tape so they can easily hold it up.
4. Students now have a bear mask and can pretend to be bears with their own growls!
Click Here for Even More Activity and Craft Ideas
Click on a star to rate this post!