At Crosby Kids Daycare they did a fun craft where they made an image of corn with bubble wrap! It was a fun event and the corn, “Popped,” for sure when looked at!
Materials Needed for the Bubble Wrap Corn Craft
To do this craft you will need the following:
- A sheet of paper
- One or multiple paints that is/are the color of types of corn (red, yellow, orange)
- Pieces of bubble wrap
How to do the Bubble Wrap Corn Craft
To do the bubble wrap corn craft follow these steps:
- Lay down your sheet of paper.
- Put a dollop of paint on the paper.
- Take your bubble wrap and press it (bubble wrap side down) onto the paint. It will make an image that looks like kernels of corn!
- Keep adding other dollops of paint and pressing the bubble wrap to make a beautiful multi-colored piece of art that looks like corn.
- Wait for the paint to dry and display your artwork proudly!
Source for photos: Crosby Kids Daycare