At the Gardner School of Louisville, they had fun letting their youngest students practice their motor skills by painting with feathers!
Materials needed for the feather painting activity
To do this activity you will need:
- Feathers (artificial ones can be bought at a craft store)
- Paint (tempera or acrylic works best)
How to do the feather painting activity
To do this feather painting activity follow these steps:
- Take your sheet of paper and paint and feather.
- Dip your feather in the paint.
- Spread the paint with your feather on the paper.
- Repeat with multiple feathers and paints.
- Wait for the paint to dry and display your creation!
Source for photos: The Gardner School of Louisville