Craft and Boogie from Portland, Oregon, create this clever craft that looks just like a popsicle, but is made out of felt! You can do it at home too with some simple craft supplies!
Materials Needed to Make a Felt Popsicle
To make this felt popsicle you will need:
- Felt cut into the shape of a popsicle
- A popsicle stick
- Fuzzy balls
- Any other item you want to attach to your felt popsicle
How to Make the Felt Popsicle
To make your felt popsicle follow these steps:
- Glue your felt shapes like a popsicle to the popsicle stick.
- Being gluing your glitter, fuzzy balls, and other craft supplies to your felt popsicle in fun patterns.
- Wait for the glue to dry and then display your felt popsicle!
Photo source: Craft and Boogie