Teachers from Atelier Dayhome shared this fun flower decorating activity that kids can do!
Materials Needed for the Flower Decorating Activity
To do this activity you just need the following:
- A piece of cardboard
- Hole punch/a pencil or pen could work too
- Flowers from the outdoors
How to Do the Flower Decorating Activity
To do this flower decorating activity follow these steps:
- Take the piece of cardboard and using your marker, draw a flower vase.
- Use your hole punch/pencil or pen to poke holes at the top of the vase (flowers will go in here).
- Go outside and look for flowers, dandelions, and anything else that would look good in your vase.
- Put the stems in the holes so that the flowers are on display in your vase as a beautiful decoration.
- Show off your awesome craft!
Source for Photos: Atelier Dayhome