Free Printable Calendar for Kids to Keep Track of Their Teeth-Brushing
As adults, we know how important it is to brush our teeth regularly. By getting our kids into the routine of brushing their teeth too early in their life that is the key to a life full of healthy smiles.
Our printable chart helps to take the struggle out of knowing when to brush by ending the otherwise constant reminders you may have to give your children–it makes brushing our teeth fun as well as rewarding! By using this free printable your children have a fun way to be incentivized to clean their teeth each and every day.
This chart also can serve as a fantastic gift to give to students in the classroom after spending time covering the theme of dental health so that they can continue working to always brush their teeth when at home.
Teeth Brushing Chart Printable
Below is the printable that children can use to record when they brush their teeth.
+ Teeth Coloring page
How to Download This File
This file of the teeth brushing printable can be downloaded completely for free! It is one of the gifts which you are sent after you share a post here on TeachersMag.com with all of us. You can click here to learn more.
You also can purchase these sheets at this website!
How to Brush Your Teeth
- When children are trying to follow a schedule for brushing their teeth they must know the proper steps in the process as well. They are as follows:
- Squeeze-out a pea-sized piece of toothpaste from the toothpaste bottle and dab it on your toothbrush.
- While using small circular motions, carefully brush the insides of your teeth while being sure to move down towards the bottom of the teeth where they meet with the gums.
- While using a back-and-forth style of motion, brush along the tops of your teeth (where you chew food).
- Move to the outside of the teeth and use small circular motions again, being sure once more to get down (or up) to where the teeth and gums meet.
- Make sure to do steps 2-4 on both the top and bottom row of teeth.
- Do not forget to also brush your tongue! Lots of germs and bacteria can be found there as well.
- Rinse-out your toothbrush as thoroughly as you can after you are done brushing and leave it to dry.
- You’re done brushing your teeth!