These Winter worksheets are great for preschoolers working on learning about letters, numbers, patterns, and more!
All you need to do it click on the picture to open it as a full-size image that you can then print!
The Winter Worksheets Include…
- Patterned Snowflake: Students do this worksheet as a color-by-numbers project.
2. Snowman Number-Matching: This sheet can be cut with scissors and then students match the snowmen to the correct number.
3. Color Decorations: This worksheet has students coloring-in the decorations on the Christmas tree!
4. Cut and Paste Snowman Body-Counting: Students paste the correct number with the total body segments of the snowmen.
5. Cut and Paste Snowman Body-Counting in Black-and-White: This version of the worksheet is black-and-white so students can color it!
6. Trace: To do this worksheet students trace the numbers of 1 through 10.
7. Merry Winter Pattern Counting: Students count the number of each object and write it in at the bottom of the worksheet.
8. Trace the Letter A/a: This sheet has students tracing the letter A in uppercase and the lowercase, “a,” too!
9. Magic Christmas Tree: For this worksheet numbers, letters, and decorations all are in different colors students fill-in!
10. Sort Correctly: This worksheet has pictures of Summer and Winter objects; students cut and paste them where they belong.
11. Mittens Matching: To do this worksheet, students cut and paste the correct pattern in the mittens pictured.
How to Download the Files
The file package can be downloaded completely for free! It is one of the gifts you are sent upon sharing a post here at TeachersMag.com! As a teacher you probably have lots of photos taken from class activities you’ve done or school events. Please add a post with these photos and write about what you did and how it went. Click here to see more »
Click Here for Even More Activity and Craft Ideas
Click on a star to rate this post!