At Paula’s Home Daycare they did this fun smiling pumpkin craft that the kids loved and you can do at home with your children as well!
Materials Needed for the Smiling Pumpkin Craft
To do this craft you will need:
- Orange, black, green, white, and blue construction paper
How to Make the Smiling Pumpkin Craft
To make this craft follow these steps:
- Use the scissors to cut the orange construction paper into the shape of a pumpkin.
- Use the scissors to cut out a little stem from the green construction paper.
- Use the scissors to cut a smile out of the black construction paper and two dots for the pupils.
- Use the scissors to cut various pieces of teeth from the white construction paper and two white circles for eyes.
- Glue the pumpkin shape onto the blue construction paper.
- Glue the green stem on the top of the pumpkin.
- Glue the white eyes on the pumpkin and then glue the black pupils in the eyes.
- Glue the black smile in the middle of the pumpkin.
- Glue the white teeth into the smile.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- Your smiling pumpkin craft is done!
Source for Photos: Paula’s Home Daycare