Bright Path Kids is a daycare provider in Canada and they did this fun activity where they planted and grew carrots with their children! You can easily do this at home and learn all about how vegetables grow!
Materials Needed to Grow Your Own Carrots
To grow your own carrots you will need:
- A muffin tin
- Potting soil
- Carrot seeds
- Watering can filled with water
How to Grow Your Own Carrots
To grow your own carrots follow these steps:
- Put your potting soil into the muffin tins.
- Gently press your carrot seeds into the soil.
- Water your carrots with the watering can.
- Repeat water daily until the carrots have grown enough to remove from the soil
- Remove the carrots from the soil
- Wash the carrots off.
- Eat the carrots!
Source for Photos: (@BrightPathKids_) Bright Path Kids