Flowers often bloom in Spring and Summer and this handprint flower craft fits the theme perfectly. They did it at Aleph Bet Preschool and Kindergarten because it makes for a lovely art project and can be given as a gift to parents as well!
Materials Needed for the Handprint Flower Craft
To do this craft you need the following materials:
- A canvas
- Paint (acrylic or tempera works well)
- Your hands
- A paintbrush (optional)
How to do the Handprint Flower Craft
To do this craft follow these steps:
- Take the paint and spread it on your hands
- Press your hands onto the canvas, do it as many times as you want for however many flowers total you’d like to have.
- Use your fingers or a paintbrush to paint the grass around the flowers and their stems.
- Wait for the paint to dry and display your painting or give it to a parent as a gift!
- Note: You could do this once a year to measure how big your child’s hands grow over the years!
Source for Photos: Aleph Bet Preschool and Kindergarten