This fun craft was done at the Gardner School of Louisville and involved making a fun jungle scene by utilizing silhouettes! The kids loved doing it!
Materials needed to make jungle silhouettes
To do this craft you should have the following:
- Sheet of paper
- Watercolor painting set (paints and paintbrush)
- Cup of water
- Paper silhouettes of jungle animals (you can buy some at a craft store or print and cut some out)
How to make your jungle silhouettes watercolor painting
To do this painting activity follow these steps:
- Take your sheet of paper and put one or two jungle animal silhouettes on it.
- Being painting your jungle scene, making sure to paint a bunch with your watercolors around the silhouettes so that they will have a clear imprint.
- Finishing painting and remove the silhouettes.
- Wait for the paint to dry and show your creation to everyone!
Source for photos: The Gardner School of Louisville