Amy Baker of @HonestlyAmyBlog shared her pictures of the at-home Daycare activity she did with her family! They made chocolate and sprinkle pretzels that were fun to create and very delicious!
Ingredients Needed to Make Your Own Chocolate and Sprinkle Pretzels
To make your own chocolate and sprinkle pretzels you will need:
- Chocolate Candy Melts
Steps to Make Your Chocolate and Sprinkles Pretzels
In order to make your chocolate and sprinkle pretzels with your preschooler follow these steps:
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in your microwave and then stir it until it is smooth.
- Carefully dip your pretzels with your preschooler in the chocolate–don’t burn yourself!
- Lay the chocolate-covered pretzels out and put sprinkles on them while they are still relatively hot.
- Wait for everything to cool.
- Eat your tasty snack with your preschooler!
Photo Sources: @HonestlyAmyBlog