At Happy Valley Preschool they created and played with what is known as, “Clean Mud,” by taking just three ingredients and then having a bunch of fun!
Materials Needed to Make Clean Mud
To make clean mud you just need three ingredients besides the tub you play with the mud in:
- Toilet paper (generally 3-4 rolls works)
- 1 cup of soap flakes
- 2 cups of warm water
How to Play with Clean Mud
To play with clean mud follow these steps:
- Rip up all the toilet paper into small strands and pieces, put it in your tub.
- Add the soap flakes into your tub.
- Pour the 2 cups of warm water into your tub.
- Knead everything together and it becomes what is known as clean mud!
- You can squish this clean mud together or tear it apart and have all kinds of fun with it!
Source for photos: Happy Valley Preschool