At The Sonshine Center & Preschool, they did a mess-free painting activity with their toddlers that allowed them to be creative and hands-on with their painting without actually dirtying their hands!
By putting paint on paper and putting that paper in a resealable bag everyone had fun and stayed clean.
Materials Needed for Mess-Free Painting
To do this activity you will need:
Paint (acrylic or tempera works well)
Resealable plastic bag (Ziploc is a popular brand)
How to Do Mess-Free Painting
To do the mess-free painting follow these steps:
- Put little blots of paint in various spots on the paper
- Carefully slide the paper into the resealable plastic bag
- Set the paper in the resealable bag in front of your toddler
- Help them press their hands down to spread the paint within the resealable plastic bag without getting messy!
- Once your toddler is done moving the paint around, carefully remove the paper and let the paint dry.
- Display the beautiful creation your toddler made!
Source for Photo: The Sonshine Center & Preschool