If your young students want to pretend to be bears, this printable bear crown is the perfect way to do just that! With a few simple supplies it is easy to make a crown!
Free Printable Bear Crown
What You Need
- The Printable–it can be the color or black-and-white version
- Tape or Glue
- Crayons if you want to print the black-and-white version and have students color it, but this is optional
Black-and-white version here
How to Make the Bear Crown
- Print-out the printable and if it is the black-and-white one color it whatever colors you would like. If you print the version that already has colors you do not need to do this.
- Use scissors to cut-out all the pieces for the bear crown.
- Glue or tape the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears onto the bear’s face.
- Using glue or tape connect the band of paper for the back of a student’s head to the front band with the bear’s face, being sure to make sure the crown is neither too tight or too loose.
- You’ve made an aweomse bear crown for you kids!
Click Here for More Ideas!
Click on a star to rate this post!