At Little Seed Early Learning Center–Child Care and Preschool they made lions out of paper plates and loved creating their own wild big cats!
Materials needed for the paper plate lion craft
To do this craft you will need:
- Paper plates
- Paint (tempera or acrylic works well)
- Construction paper
- Googly eyes
How to make the paper plate lion craft
To make this paper plate lion craft follow these steps:
- Take your paper plate and use your paintbrush to cover it with the color paint you want your lion to be.
- Wait for the paint to dry.
- Cut two circles out of your construction paper–these will be the lion’s ears.
- Glue the ears onto the lion.
- Glue the googly eyes onto your lion.
- Show your lion off to everyone!
Source for photos: Little Seed Early Learning Center–Child Care and Preschool