Judith Kennon did this fun activity where children colored-in a paper trophy and decorated it with stickers! It can be done at home by you too!
Materials Needed for the Paper Trophy Creation and Decoration Activity
To do this activity you will need:
- Paper–it can have a trophy’s outline already drawn on it or you can draw it yourself
How to do the Paper Trophy Creation and Decoration Activity
Follow these steps to do this paper trophy creation and decoration activity:
- Take a piece of paper with the trophy outline pre-drawn, or draw your own trophy.
- Color-in your trophy with the crayons and markers.
- Attach stickers to your trophy too.
- Proudly display your trophy!
Source For Photos: @kennon_judith Judith Kennon