At Creative Minds Preschool, they did this fun craft where they created little treasure boxes out of craft paper! It was a wonderful craft for young children who practiced cutting circles in their paper and then carefully gluing them.
Materials Needed for the Treasure Box Craft
To do this craft you will need:
- Brown, light orange, and yellow or gold-colored construction paper
How to Do the Treasure Box Craft
Follow these steps to make a treasure box:
- Take your brown piece of construction paper and cut it in half
- Use your scissors to cut little circles out of the orange and yellow/gold construction paper–these will be gold coins.
- Glue the gold coins around the top of your brown construction paper so it looks like coins in a chest.
- Wait for everything to dry and display your treasure box!
Source For Photos: Creative Minds Preschool