At Phoenix Children’s Academy, they had a ton of fun making watermelons by finger painting! You can do it at home too!
Materials Needed for the Watermelon Finger Painting Activity
To do this finger painting activity you will need
- Construction paper
- Paper plate
- Red paint
- Green paint
- Black paint
- Your fingers
How to do the Watermelon Finger Painting Activity
To do this finger painting activity follow these steps:
- Pour each color of paint on your paper plate.
- Get your construction paper.
- Use your fingers and the green paint the make the watermelon rind.
- Use your fingers to fill in the red center of the watermelon with red paint.
- Wait a minute for the red paint to dry and then use the black paint to dot-on black seeds with the black paint.
- Once everything has dried display your watermelon finger painting with pride!
Source for Photos: Phoenix Children’s Academy