At Mediapolis Childcare & Preschool they did a fun window painting activity! It was colorful, creative, and easy to clean-up at the end!
Materials needed for the window painting activity
To do this activity you will need:
- Paint (acrylic works best for painting on windows)
- Little plastic cups to hold the paint
- A big glass window/multiple little windows
- Warm soapy water
How to do the window painting activity
To do this activity follow these steps:
- Begin by pouring your paint into each of the little plastic cups.
- Once the paint is distributed, use your paintbrushes to get paint and spread it on the window/windows.
- Draw a neat picture and wait for the paint to dry so you can take pictures of it!
- When you are done painting and taking pictures, use sponges dipped in warm soapy water to clean the window/windows; the paint should come right off!
Source for photos: Mediapolis Childcare & Preschool