Kansai Photos shared how the elementary school students in one class all were assigned to paint light switch covers in a unique way–they used nail polish! This resulted in light switch covers that were very bright and sometimes sparkly!
Materials Needed for the Unique Painting Activity
To do this unique painting activity you will need the following:
- A computer with a webcam and access to Zoom
- A light switch cover
- Assorted nail polishes
How to Do the Unique Painting Activity
To do this unique painting activity follow these steps:
- Have everyone log onto the Zoom meeting room.
- Discuss how this painting activity is designed to take something normally plain–a light switch cover–and turn it into a beautiful piece of art using something unique–nail polish!
- Have everyone take some time to paint their light switch covers with their nail polish whatever design they would like.
- Once everyone is done painting, have them take turns showing-off their painted light switch cover over the Zoom meeting, saying why they painted their light switch cover the unique way they did.
Source for Photos: Kansai Photos