At Kiddie Academy of Rosenberg, they planted flowers in the Spring to bloom during the Summer! It was a very educational and fun activity!
Plant Your Own Spring and Summer Flowers
If you want to plan your own Spring and Summer flowers you will need:
- A container to hold the flowers (big or small)
- Potting soil/dirt
- Digging tools
- Flower seeds
- A watering pot
Then, once you’ve gathered your materials do the following:
- Gather your materials and put the potting soil/dirt in the container.
- Dig a hole for the flower seeds; dig multiple holes for all the seeds.
- Plant your flower seed/seeds.
- Cover the seed/seeds with the dirt.
- Water the dirt where the seed/seeds are buried.
- Repeat the watering daily (except it rains) and wait for your beautiful flowers to grow and bloom!
Source for Photos: Kiddie Academy of Rosenberg