This craft activity involves making a fun construction paper tie for our Dad’s on Father’s Day! This activity was created by the teachers at The Kids’ University in Nusajaya in Malaysia. It can easily be done at home with your children too!
Materials Needed for the Craft Tie Activity
To do this activity you will need the following items:
- Construction Paper (cut in advance by an adult to look like a tie)
- Crepe/Tissue Paper
How to Do the Craft Tie Activity
To do this craft tie activity follow these steps:
- Take the paper tie and write with a pen or marker, “Happy Father’s Day.”
- Color-in and around the text with crayons to make the message extra colorful!
- Begin grabbing small pieces of crepe paper and glue them wherever you would like on the tie; you can make designs or just spread it around in neat ways!
- Wait for the glue to dry and your tie made out of construction paper is ready to be given as a gift for Father’s Day!