Kaitlyn O’Halpin (@misskaitlyn6) shared this fun letter-matching magnet activity you can do at home with your preschool student with a handful of materials that are easy to find in your own home!
Materials Needed for the Letter-Matching Magnet Activity
To do this activity you need:
- Tape (painter’s tape works great)
- Muffin tin
- Cookie sheet
- Letter magnets
- Sheet of paper
How to Assemble the Letter-Matching Magnet Activity
- Put a letter magnet or two into each hole of a muffin tin.
- Use painters tape to cover up all the hole of the muffin tin.
- Take a sheet of paper and write letters all around it with a pen.
- Tape the sheet of paper to the cookie sheet.
How to do the Letter-Matching Magnet Activity
- Start by taking the scissors and using them to cut open the holes in the muffin tin.
- Take the letter magnets out of muffin tin as you cut the holes until you have all the letter magnets.
- Match the letter magnets to the spots on the piece of paper, the cookie sheet will make them stick!
- Match all the letters, and then you are done!
Source for Photos: Kaitlyn O’Halpin