At Small Wonders Childcare and Preschool they did a fun cooking activity that the children could help with! Everyone made English Muffin Pizzas and then enjoyed eating them.
Materials Needed for English Muffin Pizzas
To make English Muffin Pizzas you need the following:
- English Muffins
- Shredded mozzarella or any cheese you like
- Tomato sauce
How to Make English Muffin Pizzas
To make your English Muffin Pizzas follow these steps
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take your English Muffins and put them on the pan.
- Spread the tomato sauce with your spoons on the English Muffins (kids can do this part).
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese over the English Muffins (kids can do this part).
- Place your English Muffins in the oven.
- Bake your English Muffins for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the English Muffins are browned.
- Take the English Muffins out of the oven and let them cool.
- Eat your tasty treat!
Source for Photos: Small Wonders Childcare and Preschool