This free printable can be made into a book titled, “Pumpkin Investigation.” You simply print each page in the proper order to make the book! Then the pages have fun worksheets that preschool students can work at doing.
“Pumpkin Investigation,” Book Pages
5 sheets / JPG files
+ Black-and-White Version
- First/Front Page: “Pumpkin Investigation,” book title.
- Second Page: Students use the measuring cubes to say how many cubes long/around their pumpkin is.
- Third Page: The number of ribs/ridges on the pumpkin is counted.
- Fourth Page: One pumpkin is floating and one is sinking, students identify them.
- Fifth Page: Students can look at how the pumpkins are small, medium, and big.
- Sixth Page: Using the cube students can say how many cubes tall their pumpkin is.
- Seventh Page: Students color-in their pumpkin and write what color it is.
- Eighth Page: It can be identified if the picture has more than 100 seeds or less than 100 seeds.
- Ninth Page: Preschoolers circle if the pumpkin has a leaf and if it has a stem.
- Tenth Page: This page involves, “Craving,” a face into the pumpkin by drawing one!
You can make your, “Pumpkin Investigation,” book totally black-and-white so that it is one big coloring book if you would like by using the free printables below which are all black-and-white!
Click Here for More Ideas!
Click on a star to rate this post!