I love all activities about sensory and motor skills. And my kids love it so much.
There’s alot of things to play with around the house. Such as :
- Threading, posting and slotting toys for babies and toddlers.
- Poking straws into holes.
- Pasta necklaces.
- Monster play dough.
- Weaving around cardboard.
- Pipe cleaners and colanders.
- Beads on spaghetti.
- putting coin in piggy bank
one of them is putting popsicle sticks into a box. What do you need :
1. a milk/cereal box
2. Colorful popsicle sticks. You can color it with marker or dye it.
3. Color papers.
4. Cutter, scissor and tape
How to make :
1. Cut some color papers into long rectangle.
2. Tape the color papers on the box.
3. make some holes that the stick can fit. I like to make it a little bit tight.
It’s so simple and doesn’t take a long time to make it.
the kids love it so much.