Have your kids make this cute bear craft using paint and a fork! It’s a easy art project for them to make.
Fork Painted Bear Craft Supplies:
- Plastic fork
- Brown craft paint
- Black construction paper
- School glue
- Googly eyes
- Get a metal or plastic fork, some brown paint, a piece of construction paper (any color but brown), glue, and some googly eyes plus pieces of black construction paper.
- Have you preschooler put paint on their fork and spread it around the page until they have made a bear-shape.
- Glue the pieces of black construction paper onto your bear to make its ears.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the bear to be its eyes.
- Proudly display it in your classroom!
Today we worked on our bear craft! This is the last week of our camping theme.
Little Lamb Daycare, Eugene, Oregon
Click Here for Even More Bears!
Click on a star to rate this post!