Have your kids make this cute bear craft using paint and a fork! It’s a easy art project for them to make.
Fork Painted Bear Craft Supplies:
- Plastic fork
- Brown craft paint
- Black construction paper
- School glue
- Googly eyes
- Get a metal or plastic fork, some brown paint, a piece of construction paper (any color but brown), glue, and some googly eyes plus pieces of black construction paper.
- Have you preschooler put paint on their fork and spread it around the page until they have made a bear-shape.
- Glue the pieces of black construction paper onto your bear to make its ears.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the bear to be its eyes.
- Proudly display it in your classroom!
Today we worked on our bear craft! This is the last week of our camping theme.
Little Lamb Daycare, Eugene, Oregon