A Budlong Preschool Inc. they read the fantastic book, “Love Monster,” and then made a delightful craft based upon the monster in the book!
Materials Needed for the, “Love Monster,” Craft
To make your own Love Monster you will need:
- Paper Plate
- Red construction paper
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
How to Do the, “Love Monster,” Craft
To make your own, “Love Monster,” follow these steps:
- Gather your materials.
- Begin cutting the red construction paper into an assortment of red squares.
- Cut the white construction paper into two big circle
- Cut the black construction paper into two rectangles (eyebrows), two circles (pupils), and one angled line (the smile).
- Glue the red construction paper squares onto the paper plate.
- Glue the white eyes on top of the red construction paper.
- Glue on the eyebrows, pupils, and smile.
- Wait for the glue to dry and show off your Love Monster!
Source for Photos: Budlong Preschool Inc.