At Nailsworth Library AKA READiscover they made spaceships as a fun paper craft! You can do it at home with your own craft supplies for fun as well!
Materials Needed for the Paper Craft Spaceship
To do this paper craft you will need:
- Piece of Construction Paper (any color you like)
- Plastic cup
- Any other craft supplies you’d like to put on your spaceship (glitter, fuzzy balls, crayons, markers, and so forth)
How to Do the Paper Craft Spaceship
You can make your paper craft spaceship by following these steps:
- Cut your construction paper into a circle.
- Glue the plastic cup (the main part of the pretend spaceship) into the middle of the circle.
- Glue on your other craft supplies or color on your spaceship with markers and crayons, make it your own!
- Display your spaceship once you are done crafting it!
Source for Photos: (@gloslibs) Nailsworth Library AKA READiscover