At Brithpath Kids they made a sweet, “Papa,” hand-print craft. This works for Father’s Day or as a birthday present to a Dad!
Materials Needed for The, “Papa,” Hand-Print Craft
To do this craft you will need:
- A piece of paper
- Paint (acrylic or tempera works well)
- Your hand and fingers and your Dad’s hand
How to Do the, “Papa,” Hand-Print Craft
To do this craft follow these steps:
- Take your Dad’s hand and cover it with paint, press it on the paper.
- Wait for the hand-print to dry.
- Take your hand and cover it with paint, press it within your dad’s hand-print.
- Use your fingers to write the word, “Papa,” with your fingerprints.
- Wait for everything to dry and display this beautiful craft!
Source for Photos: Brightpath Kids